Terms of Service
These terms and conditions will apply to your access and use of our website at www.farmtohome.coffee (‘Website’). Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. By using our website, you accept that you will be bound to the terms and conditions of use in full. If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions, you must not access, use and/or contribute to our website. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, you can contact us using the details set out below.
We may change these terms now and again so we recommend that you should check them regularly. Your continued use of www.farmtohome.coffee will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
You must be 18 years of age to use this website. By using this Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and Acceptable Use
- All content included on the Website is the property of Farm to Home Coffee. This includes any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data, code and software. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, modify, crop, distribute or use for commercial purposes and Content without the prior written permission of Farm to Home Coffee.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- In any way which is harmful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- Making , transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
Links to Other Websites
- This website contains links to other sites. Unless expressly stated otherwise, these sites are not under the control of Farm to Home Coffee or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising from the use of them
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them
Availability of the Website and Disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Farm to Home Coffee makes available through the Website is provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘as available’ basis. We give no warranty that the service with be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and quality. Farm to Home Coffee is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Farm to Home Coffee uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security that of their personal details and their computers
- Farm to Home Coffee accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website
- Farm to Home Coffee reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless stated otherwise
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure that they are familiar with the current version
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provisions of these terms and conditions
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required be deemed to be deleted and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy
- This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance to the laws of England and Wales and all disputes arising under this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts
Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will a) limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, as applicable b) limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or c) limit or exclude any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Farm to Home Coffee accepts no liability for any of the following:
- Any business losses, such as profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage
To view our Refund and Shipping Policy please click on the link at the bottom of this webpage.
Farm to Home Coffee Details
- Trading as “Farm to Home Coffee”, Sensible Development Ltd, is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 04048511 and it operates the website www.farmtohome.coffee
You can contact Farm to Home Coffee by email on email@example.com, by post via Farm to Home Coffee, Sensible Development, Vantage Point, New England Road, Brighton, BN1 4GW or by phone on +44(0)1273 621110.